What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out our Intake Forms and provide sensitive information when using our clinic. When using UnitedMMC, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, provide your information verbally at time of visit.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To submit your personal information to the State of Arizona (we continually use your personal information for application submitting, reference with the program administration with the Arizona Department of Health )
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions, specific related information regarding the Arizona program, may offer products or services related to program)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you provide your personal information. We communicate directly through email from our offices or through third party email service constant contact which allows for unsubscribe or opt out functionality.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential (constant contact). We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third party information on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.